HOW IT WORKS
💫We will meet weekly on Zoom every Wednesday at 12pm EST to set you up for the week ahead.
💫Upon registration, you will receive access to our introductory content that lays the foundation for our work together.
💫Pre-recorded content will be released weekly in sections called Milestones. A milestone is defined as "a significant event or important change in the stage of development of a person or a project"- THIS is what you will experience week after week.
💫Each Milestone will contain potent education, practices, journaling prompts, coaching and inspired action steps to support your transformation from Overwhelm to Empowerment.
💫 Once registered, you have lifetime access to the content.
Milestone 0: Introduction
Before the course begins, you will understand:
- what overwhelm is
- how it is different from stress
- what empowerment means to Kendall and Emily
- the paradox of overwhelm and why we must break the cycle
We will provide grounding practices and journal prompts to prepare you for your journey.
Milestone 1: Clarity
Do you often find yourself spinning your wheels and lacking clarity on your direction?
Are you ready to understand the dynamics of what is really driving your sense of overwhelm? (It's not what you think!)
In Week 1 of the course, you will:
- get clear on how your beliefs, language, attention and behavior are contributing to your overwhelm
- acquire simple yet profoundly effective energetic tools and practices for ending the internal wars within yourself.
Clarity is power and you are on your way to stepping into yours.
Milestone 2: Peace
Are you ready to tap into a more graceful relationship with the present moment? Like overwhelm, peace is a habit.
In Week 2 of the course, we tap into deceptively simple self-care practices, neuroscience and universal laws to help you get into the driver's seat of your thoughts, emotions, and energy.
You will learn to RELEASE the disempowering cycles of:
resistance to what is
ruminating over the past
worrying about the future
You will learn to CREATE a more peaceful relationship to whatever is happening in your life through:
- working with intention
- the power of the present moment
"Peace is not a destination, an acquisition. It is an excavation... Peace is what grows when the illusions fall away and you see clearly what is real. Which is love." Jaiya John
Milestone 3: Presence
How often do you find yourself in many places all at one time? This dilutes your effectiveness as a human and disconnects you from the present moment. Being present allows you to tap into your full well of resources (which is rich and deep!) to respond honestly moment by moment. (Hello intuition!)
In week 3 we will share simple, powerful tools to help you:
- increase your awareness and self-management
- develop keen discernment around what nourishes your spirit and energy (and what drains it!)
- develop your emotional intelligence
- make BETTER CHOICES in response to external stressors
- become more confident, embodied, grounded, focused, and present for yourself and those around you
You will learn to activate the best gift that you can offer anyone... your calm relaxed presence.
Milestone 4: Personal Power
The world as we know it is designed to disempower you. If you are kept in the realms of fear, anxiety, and confusion then you are going to damper your ability to manifest your dreams, goals and desires.
ENERGY is POWER...
...so how you spend your energy dictates your level of personal power.
In week 4, we dive into an INTERNAL concept of power. You will:
- realize your ability to generate energy
- tap into how you use emotional resources - such as your belief in yourself, appreciation, kindness and compassion.
- become fluent in the language of your own energy
- awaken to a new and deeper sense of EMPOWERMENT in your daily life!
Many great spiritual teachers of the world describe the heart as the source of true power. You will walk away from this course knowing how to drop down and into yours.